Monday, February 13, 2012

Exploring the 30 day challenge

I am watching the videos to see what they entail. i like to know what i am getting into. I must say that one great thing i see they have is:
TEAMS! Since my university days i have heard how important it is to work on a team. this series of videos looks like it will be very interesting.
I was thinking of just developing a website on a subject i like. But this product seems to be emphasizing the importance of doing market research on keywords. Long tail keywords, which i believe are just more specific descriptions of what people are looking for.
I am in one of those ADD phases where i get quite intensely interested in a particular subject. This is usually followed by a phase where i lose interest and spend a few days or weeks browsing the internet or watching TV, and then light on another subject in which i become intensely interested again.
Jon calls it my merry-go-round of ideas :-)
I have been doing this my whole life, and once in a while i jump in, such as the time i went out and bought a camper van, a Roadtrek, to be specific. Now, that was an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment