Thursday, February 16, 2012

my First 2 hours on my new Blogging job

Well I woke up around 1 AM this morning and I made up my mind that two hours every morning before getting into the day I would spend time on my new blogging job. now I got this inspiration from the Christian guy I wrote about in the previous comment. So this morning I checked my credit card to make sure I had enough money to make the hosting and domain purchases and I didn't so I made an extra payment. now it's a couple hours later I've done some reading and I've fulfilled my obligation.
It is now 3 AM and I must get back to bed . I don't want to get burned out on this blogging thing and then quit as I have five or six times before so Im going to devote myself to my regular life during the day. I've got to travel to New York City and start looking for a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment