Sunday, February 12, 2012

One subject that I love.

One of the things I love to read about and will probably love writing about is travel I have traveled to some areas such as Northern Virginia and Austin Texas and Seattle Washington and Washington DC and New York City and I live in central Florida there are many many beautiful sights within these areas that I would love to write about. I would also love to write about many of the wonderful hotels of stating and the problems also. I  was born in the Caribbean another beautiful area to travel. I've traveled through the beautiful country of Belize also and I found traveling to be an uplifting almost spiritual experience. Well, not almost, yes a spiritual experience. Standing on the beach in Antigua in the Caribbean or standing on a pyramid in Belize and letting the breeze brush across my face. These have been some really beautiful and spiritual experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment