Sunday, February 12, 2012

thoughts on how i will focus on a niche

In trying to narrow down what I'll write about I know that there're certain things that interests me greatly travel politics money and telling things from a black woman's point of view especially from the Caribbean black woman's point of view.
I also have an interest in health especially trying to maintain your help without health insurance by using supplements vitamins and alternative healing methods.


So here's my strategy the article suggests starting a blog about something in which you have a long and deep interest something that you can be convinced to write about no matter what whether getting paid or not. I do have many and varied interests but I think my niche will be to write about things from the standpoint of being a black woman from the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment