Sunday, February 12, 2012

Topics that might make money

 
so I started to take this thing seriously. I watched some videos on YouTube.Two that I like are Lisa3876 and simplesites. Just go to YouTube and do a search for make money blogging and they will soon come to the top. I also read some advice from a guy named problogger who seems to be very famous as a blogger and I'm learning more and more now about how you make money with a blog.
It's soon becomes obvious from listening to these people that this blog that I am writing will never make money. I jump from thing to thing. I think this blog is just going to keep track of all the different things I jumped from and to, and how I manage to refine my ideas down to a website that can be niched to appeal to a certain subsection of people that are willing to pay for the products on it or are willing to pay me to come and speak about it or our willing to read a book that I write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment