Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I made my first comment!

I went to the search engine being and I put in make Money blogging for beginners the first site, was from a blogger who has a website called money help for Christian and the that comes up is about how he makes money blogging it took him 2 years to actually start making any money blogging. he started in 2010 and now he makes 50% of his full-time income blogging. 
I like the fact that he works on a passion he has as a Christian. 
What I like about this guy is that he is obviously blogging in a very lucrative niche but he has put his own personal stamp on it. I'm pretty sure budgeting, finances and making and saving money are very big and lucrative niches but he is doing it in the sense of being a Christian and you don't see a lot of that on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment