Sunday, February 12, 2012

making money online by creating compelling content

A while ago my sister Genevieve said that she wanted to start a blog.  Well actually she said she wanted to start a website that would sell clocks. I of course being very very interested in making money online started to advise her.  I told her that it was a very important to get into the top search results on Google and it was also very important to sell a product that you have an interest in. I even referred her to handbags because I know she's a big aficionado of fancy handbags but she allowed as how everybody on the Internet was already selling handbags so she wanted to sell clocks.
 I told her that the most important thing was to realize that you need to hire people to get you into the search results in Google because you need to create a lot of content. You can pay people to write articles for your blog on your website because you're not gonna be able to create all that much content yourself. After you pay some content creators to write articles  then you can edit this content yourself. I then realized that I had not followed this advice myself, since I have in the past tried to create blogs to make money but gave up rather quickly when I realized how tedious it would be to write and write and write for months about something and only then maybe start earning a few dollars a day from AdSense.

No comments:

Post a Comment